Spring Is a Great Time for an Electrical Safety Inspection!April 9, 2020 1:57 am Leave your thoughts
Everyone has heard of spring cleaning, but not everyone knows about spring electrical safety inspections. Though safety inspections are typically only required when purchasing a home or making major upgrades, we always recommend having one this time of year. This post from your residential electrician in Forsyth County, GA will teach you everything there is to know about safety inspections.
What does an inspection entail?
During an electrical safety inspection, your electrician will pore over every aspect of your electrical system to ensure that everything meets the current legal safety standards as defined by the National Electrical Code. The electrician will look at everything from the electrical panel to the wires behind the outlets. If anything is outdated or doesn’t meet current code, your electrician will help you make plans for upgrades or repairs.
Why have an inspection now?
A safety inspection can be performed at any time, but we always advise that our clients have one conducted before the summer season. Here’s a good reason to schedule one today:
- Summer means overloading: With the AC running 24/7 and more electronics turned on during the daytime, older electric systems can easily become overloaded. Overloading your system can blow a fuse or even cause an electrical fire. Get an inspection now to ensure your system can handle more pressure this summer.
- Save some money: Though a safety inspection isn’t free, it can help you save money in the long run. Safety inspections will point out energy-wasting aspects of your system, allowing you to upgrade them, thus saving money on your monthly bills. Additionally, homeowners may be able to reduce their monthly insurance payments after having an inspection performed.
- Avoid injuries: Outdated electrical systems are nothing to mess around with. Toying with the electrical panel or even plugging in a new appliance could start a fire or give you a nasty shock. After an inspection, you can rest easy knowing that your home is up to code and as safe as can be.
Choose our team for an inspection
A number of companies in town can perform your inspection for you. However, you should always choose our team at Duke Electric Co., and here’s why:
- Thorough inspection: Unlike some other companies, we don’t skip any corners! When you hire our electricians, you can rest easy knowing you’ll get a top-to-bottom inspection that points out every flaw with your system.
- Repairs and upgrades: There’s no reason to call another residential electrician in Forsyth County, GA if your inspection doesn’t go as planned. We can make any necessary repairs or upgrades to ensure your home is in compliance with all national regulations.
- Residential and commercial: Safety inspections aren’t just for homes, which is why we’re not strictly a residential electrical service. We can perform all sorts of work for businesses, as well.
Hurry and call your favorite residential electricians in Forsyth County, GA at Duke Electric Co. for an electrical inspection today! On top of performing safety inspections, our pros offer a wide range of exterior and interior electrical services for homes and businesses.
Categorised in: Residental Electricians
This post was written by Writer